1) DO I NEED TO HAVE PAST EXPERIENCE WITH THE SDGS?
No you don’t! The SDG Students Program is designed for all students, and you don’t need to have past experience or engagement with the SDGs to become an SDG Hub Member.
2) DO I NEED TO HAVE PAST STUDENT LEADERSHIP EXPERIENCE?
No you don’t! All you need to have is a commitment to the SDGs, and actively participate in Hub activities.
3) WILL IT BE A VERY INTENSIVE TIME COMMITMENT?
We’ve tried to make it manageable! We know university students are busy with schoolwork and student societies - all we ask is that you attend Hub activities (2-3 times a month), and be active on SDSN Youth’s online workspace.
4) WHY CAN’T I FIND MY UNIVERSITY ON THE SIGN-UP FORM?
Sorry, but this means that we don’t currently have an SDG Student Hub on your campus. A full map of our existing SDG Student Hubs around the world can be found at this link.
5) HOW CAN I GET AN SDG STUDENT HUB ON MY CAMPUS?
Your university first needs to be a Member Institution of SDSN. Membership is free, and more information about the process can be found here. Get in touch with us if you’d like to speak to your university leadership about applying for membership.
6) WHAT IS AN SDG COORDINATOR?
SDG Coordinators are SDSN Youth’s representatives on your campus, and they are responsible for leading the SDG Student Hubs.
7) WHAT IS AN SDG HUB MEMBER?
University students who join our SDG Student Hubs.
8) HOW CAN I BECOME AN SDG HUB MEMBER?
Simple! All you need to do is fill out this registration form, and we’ll be in touch if your application has been approved.
9) I HAVE A QUESTION THAT ISN’T COVERED HERE.
Please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
10) I WANT TO LEARN ABOUT THE PROGRAM/ SDSN YOUTH/ THE SDGS.
Feel free to head on over to: